Sunday, September 25, 2011

New Petition to Free Corby Schapelle and why I made it.


This is an overview of all the petitions I found on the internet from the past with a total of 62 000 signatures from people all over the world asking to set Schapelle Corby free. Unfortunately as you can see those petitions are "scattered" all over the internet with a minimum of 16 supporters to a maximum of 22 552 supporters. And this makes it most ineffective.

Therefore I made a brand new petition within the framework of Change Org having projects with 170 000 signatures (and more). I could motivate people to sign the petitionspot with the most signatures in the list but I think that this Change Org website has a greater visibility. Again, the reason why I made a brand new petition.

You can find it at http://chn.ge/corbyschapelle 
and I hope that you will promote it to all of your friends, family members, colleagues, ...

Feel free to add your comments.


No comments: